Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Senior Portrait Ambassador Program

Sherry Kruzman Photography is announcing a new Senior Portrait Model Ambassador program. 

I am looking for a few new models to take their senior portraits early and try a photographer that isn't your "school's photographer."

There is no required photographer for a school and they can't tell you where to go to have your senior portrait's done. 

I believe that your portraits should reflect you - not faked in a studio - but outside and wherever you are.  If you play sports - I will come to photograph you actually playing or competing.  If you want to go to a few different locations, we can absolutely do that. 

What I want is for you to be excited about your senior portraits and show them off to your friends.  If you like them and refer your friends to me for their senior portraits, then you will earn credit towards prints.  The more you refer - the more you earn. 

If you think that you are this kind of a model - looking to do something different with your senior portraits - please contact me!  I am looking to work with you.

sckruzma@gmail.com
248-672-8447

No comments:

Post a Comment