Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Photo tip #2

So we all keep hearing how we should wear hats and sunscreen and sunglasses because of the UV issues right?  Well, it presents an issue for photos.  Have you ever looked at your images after shooting a great shot on the beach or at the park and realized that you can't see any faces?  It's the same problem as my last tip.  Shadows! 
If you can - take of hats and sunglasses and take the photo in the shade.  If some of your subjects won't take off those baseball hats - I know I am one of them - make them tip the brim up so you can see their beautiful eyes.  Also if they lift their chin - they will look thinner (another one I do!) and they will appreciate that you want to see them in the photo. 
My goal in presenting these tips is to make sure that you can take great family and friend photos without having to sit at the computer in the beautiful weather and "fix" those pictures afterwards! 
Do you have any problems that you would like some help fixing in regards to personal photos - please leave a comment here or on my facebook pages and I will try to help you out!  Enjoy the beautiful summer weather this Memorial Weekend!
Peace and Love
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment